Book an Auction
How do you book an auction? It’s easy with Henke Auction Service!
- Contact Henke Auction Service and make an appointment.
- Richard will assess your items and compile a listing for advertisements.
- You will decide if your auction will be held at your home/farm/business or if the items need to be moved to a rented facility.
- You and Richard will discuss possible dates for your auction and the costs involved.
- Henke Auction Service will advertise your auction in the media of your choice. The cost of advertising is deducted from the sale total.
- Richard will deliver flatbed trailers to the auction site the week of the auction. You will display your items and we will take are of the rest!
Our Equipment: Henke Auction Service is well-equipped to perform your auction needs. We have a mobile office unit to house our cashier and equipment, show here.
We have two state-of-the-art sound systems to provide high-quality performance.
Henke Auction Service can also make arrangements with a moving crew to move items to a different location or to move your larger items from your home to the auction area.